Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Residence Life with Summer Scholars

Ok, so staying here at Scott Hall was da best. Every aspect of staying there was fun. Every activity we did was great. The dorms were better than I expected. It was great and i have a lot of memories there. Especially small insiders with my roommates. Like how we had our thermostat set to "December". And when we set the thermostat to "March" it was too hot for us. And how Shane always sang in the bathroom. Shout out to my Roommates! Shane Vogel, Hugo Alvarez, and Antonio Saqueton. You guys were the best. The Mojo Hunt, the Dance, and the Team Building activities at the Carol Joy Camp were really fun. I made a lot of friends during this time. And bonded with a few old friends. Words cannot describe how fun staying at Scott Hall was. It was the best thing I have done in a while. Living with complete strangers is different at first, but its something everyone should experience. At first, I was a bit skeptical about living with people around the Omaha area that I have never met nor seen (besides Antonio). I had the best Residential Advisers eva. Car'Lika, Jarett, Caitlin, Miguel, Koua, and Tricia were Da Best Eva. A big challenge I had to overcome was being able to balance the activities I did and my school work. I think that this experience was the best and that I hope to keep in touch with everyone in the program. And lastly, I would like to end this entry by saying... Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maria! I accidentally created a new blog, which is why these posts didn't show. If you want, i can show you the dates from which i originally wrote these blogs.

    ReplyDelete